Shinju no Nectar

@Haiciko a side character gets cucked in one arc. It's a pretty big deal, but it isn't our mc and once the arc is over it doesn't matter. There's a redemption scene for it anyway. It certainly isn't enough to drop the series over.

You know what, stupid fanservice-y premise aside, this is a good series. I mean yeah, the trope of "MC knows obscure knowledge because previous job" is there, but I like the fact that
There's a peasant from WW2 that made functioning radios independent from the MC. And that there's (potentially) future technology in the hands of the enemy.
It really makes the whole "Isekai is a form of magic" a lot more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm no fruit, but there's some real intrusive titty in this.
Looking past that though, not too bad. Kind of like a Stella Glow meets Warhammer.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty damn good isekai wow

Yeah theres ecchi, but so what?
The series doesnt revolve around it, theres actual plot.

If you hate ecchi then go away, otherwise, enjoy tits and a good story.

Dex-chan lover
OK, now it's getting interesting.
@Raydnt Well the author actually puts effort in both the story and worldbuilding. Not to mention that the setting is a world in the middle of an industrial revolution instead of ANOTHER generic medieval setting.

Double-page supporter
Hey this is very good, i like the story tho.
But well, all i can tell this is similiar to "Oppai Dragon" .aka highschool dxd

Amazing art, good action, good plot, amazing pl0t, and something I appreciate massively, a translation group that releases not just regularly, but so much so that they announce the next chapter's release date at the end of each new release. Very worth reading if you like good action, don't mind isekai harem shit, but most importantly of all, if you don't mind a fairly fan-servicey premise that leads to lots of boobs out in yours and the MC's face. For the sake of victory, of course! In other words: read this for the plot. Both kinds.

okay this manga is great but there are 2 things that fucking irritates me so much in this manga
First! The MC is too naive and does not kill the fucking enemy unless he transform into his super beast mode which he kills only the mob characters btw
Second! They ALWAYS let the enemy run away, when the enemy is escaping they are just fucking standing still until the enemy gets away like wtf why dont they chase them, they always have a loose end wtf

over all its a solid 9/10
cause of the 2 reasons i stated

@Lonewolf22
i only read 1st chapter looong time ago & was quite impressed by it.
How bad the consequences of 2nd point ?

I paused reading this series, https://mangadex.org/title/16411/enen-no-shouboutai, due to same reason .... MC let a harbinger of disaster in the future run away without doing anything when he's still able to do something about it .... IMO, author made MC suddenly looks like a idiot when at previous chapters he was a badass and knows what to do.

@ShortBarrelRaifu
IK RIGHT!?
They always do that type of shit, the MC IMMEDIATELY becomes braindead after they almost beat the enemy
face-of-disappointmen-anime-irl-22276809.png

Usually manga that are smut/ecchi based are mindless and just for fanservice, but rarely you get a good story. This is one of those outliers, it has a good story, great art, and a nice plot. If you don’t mind big knockers being thrown in your face every chapter, you’ll probably enjoy this.

Fair warning though, the last arc had sexual assault and rape involved

Users who are viewing this thread