Shinka no Mi

I like the way the backstory is pictured behind the comedy genre so far, reminds me a little of Helck. It's not perfect but it's not lacking in depth for an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
the way the donkey is drawn makes me so uncomfortable.

+ he gon fuck the donkey

Anyone know the if EN of this is dead? Or maybe getting an official release or something?
Tbh this series hasn't exactly been a... priority, but still something to read while locked away lol

Banned
Good stuff. Funny. Nothing super groundbreaking... but I much prefer an isekai that doesn't take itself seriously over some poorly written piece of chuuni crap.

Unfortunately despite forming a harem, the MC is still a virgin. I don't even know how. It isn't like his Gorilla-waifu is even remotely reluctant judging by the early chapters.

Double-page supporter
Wait, he was teleported to another world, and this new universe has game-like functions!?
wHaT a pLoT tWiSt~~~~

Just have them wake up in an actual video game world instead of 'a random world that just happens to be like a video game' if the mangaka so desperately wants that setting. It's not like one is more original than the other at this point.

Dex-chan lover
At least it doesn't focus much on the the game like function and more so it's plot. Can't say that about a lot of these types.

Oh c'mon, this series is ties with "Kenshi" with 22%. Yet it's need 3 months ?

Dex-chan lover
This Man Will Fuck a Donkey in 100 Days

Interesting series but the artist is like...comedically bad at drawing female bodies.

Well I'm just glad this didn't get axed. But 3 months...sheesh... was the author sick or something?

Users who are viewing this thread