Shinka no Mi

i really wish this one to be update more faster.. really enjoying the comedy.

btw thx whimsubs you guys always do the best..

Dex-chan lover
@iamlazy nope there is a WN, and the plot there is much further along.

Not sure what the exact reason is, for why we are getting 2-3 month releases though.

Aggregator gang
Are there any LNs that show the pictures from the raws or do they only show the translations? Reason I ask is because I'm interested in reading them, but I'd like to see the original artwork as well. So far, I only see the JP LN raws that has this artwork and the LN I'm reading now doesn't have any. Just wondering if this is common practice or if there is someplace better.

Thanks in advance!

i don't really get it but we know that mc is op one right so why rash getting out to the forest and going to the capital i mean isn't better if he stays to the forest for one year and learned magic built a strong body experiment kill some monsters or go to a dungeon explore the forest mc is too rash i mean he still don't know what's the past of that world or maybe he lacks at brain

I thought this manga would be the typical revenge or mistake summoning but the protagonist becomes OP but oh boy was I wrong, and I don’t know if that’s a good thing

Fed-Kun's army
why isnt this being updated?

the raws from what i could read, are at chapter 22 now

Aggregator gang
It’s to soon to judge this story, I see a lot of mix cristiscm.

But I’ve seen worst trash. This novel isn’t trash. I like the Harem and Energy it gives.

Even if this isn’t trash, Isekai harems are frustrating at times.

Aggregator gang
They just fuck around in this manga. It even feels like the author is just fucking around.

It's pretty great. I hope they never get any more serious and just continue doing whatever batshit thing the author wants next

Looking at the raws he legit uses "Civil Rights Beam" with a picture of Lincoln, this is fucking amazing

Just a question: why monke n donke?
But yeah, this author really like "ugly to handsome/beautiful" trope, especially the MCs (in his works)

Dex-chan lover
It's ok.. the harem is as usual a point that kinda just makes it worse. But at least it's played as a bit more of a joke making it bearable although far from ideal. The entire thing is pretty dumb and there really isn't any point the the whole thing (well there is but the story is so unserious that it doesnt matter).

I enjoyed this at first. Then the mc becomes a god and issues cease and desist orders with a flick of the wrist. Suddenly anything bad is good, and everyone is friends.

It sucks when they turn out this way. I would like to see some struggle that comes with the growth that the mcs go through. We all know Goku or his group is going to win, but they at least have to work for that win.
Elite assassin group that puts people in comas. Wut? Thank god mc for plot armor creation magic.

Interactions between mc and female mc were amusing at first at least.

Users who are viewing this thread