I don't know why, but Nene gives off homewrecker vibes. She's definitely gonna go after Yuuto because of his big dick. I just really hope there won't be an NTR tag here
A normal reaction at least, this plot is so stupid though. MC with a condom ripping dick lol.
No its confirmed they messed up before in chapter one and now they are abstaining from sex because of it. Its probably just a translation error because we do know of this factShe’s Virgin 🤔
I wasn't sure either, so I reread chapter 1. It does imply that this was their first time, but this part specifically says 僕たちは失敗した “we failed”. The wording itself doesn't specify exactly what they failed at, but given the context throughout the following chapters, I interpreted it as their first attempt not actually succeedingNo its confirmed they messed up before in chapter one and now they are abstaining from sex because of it. Its probably just a translation error because we do know of this fact


There isn't such a thing as too much sex-ed it just obvious that she doesn't care.So is it gonna be a fight of "No sex-ed" vs "TOO much sex-ed"?
The dud was that the guy was incapable of satisfying her sexually.Ok so can someone explain what "dud" here?
“Dud” is another way of describing something that didn’t meet your expectations. Originally used to describe an explosive that failed to explodeOk so can someone explain what "dud" here?
Now that's just confusing because how the heck did they have a pregnancy jumpscareI wasn't sure either, so I reread chapter 1. It does imply that this was their first time, but this part specifically says 僕たちは失敗した “we failed”. The wording itself doesn't specify exactly what they failed at, but given the context throughout the following chapters, I interpreted it as their first attempt not actually succeeding
View attachment 68904
chapter 7.1 ends with her explicitly saying してません “we haven't done it”, which also seemed consistent with my interpretation, so I translated it accordingly. that's how I interpreted it based on the japanese, at least.
View attachment 68916