Shinkon Quest: Maou no Musume wa Majime Yuusha o Otoshitai ♡ - Ch. 1 - Harold The Hero

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame his father at all for dipping on the responsibilities of a hero, being a hero in this manga is absolute dog shit

I don't even see him as one, he looks more like a slave given how his free will just got yoinked from him smfh

He deserves way better than this

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice new entry

uoa5pi.png
LMFAO I really hope chapters are still being translated, idk why but this mf's meat having sentience is hilarious af to me

Translation is poor, reads almost like MTL. Hyphenation is even worse. Then you direct people to your site to make ad revenue. Nice one. If someone has the cleaned pages, DM me and I'll redo it.

Dex-chan lover
On page 8 the fucker admits that his mother asked him to build the fence, so these people are taking advantage of the fact that the hero has to do anything the people ask, no complaining allowed and he must love the people more than his own family, probably more than he loves himself by the sound of it.
This country fucking sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Another manga with newlywed MCs who have something established to not allow intimacy anymore than necessary for a long time? What's next, an adopted child to shift the focus into the kid instead of the couple and have another "family comedy" story? Yeah, I'm not interested to find out...

Fed-Kun's army
If I had a nickle for every manga I read today featuring a hero that is prohibited from losing his v-card by his country, I'd have 2 nickel, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice

Dex-chan lover
People that asked simple shit to hero should have just die, like do it yourself wtf

Users who are viewing this thread