Shinmai Ossan Bouken-sha, Saikyou paati ni shinu hodo kitae rarete Muteki ni naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Dark Ossan

Aggregator gang
When basic skill Sweep Kick [LV Max] evolved into {Transcendent} skills. 🤣

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I mean if you think about it he needs to hold back seeing how his shockwaves pulls back skin and causes people to blackout...

Dex-chan lover
0 damage? Did you count about the mental damage they will get?

Double-page supporter
Most of the first few chapters were extremely annoying with the nobles and the dense protagonist, but now its a pretty fun read.

Fed-Kun's army
just imagine if he didnt miss
he probably burst that guys' head into pieces

Thanks for the translation 🙋♥️

The story is great.
The art is ... unique.

Gonna keep complaining about the way the artist keep drawing those emancipated facial profiles. 😛

Will keep coming back for more martial art lessons. That supersonic shock punch fx alone cancel out my 3rd paragraph. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
lmao I'm loving this!
Also, while I'm still not very fond of her....seems she's going to become a regularly seen character. Well, much better her than her brothers.
I do kinda feel bad for her though, that bikini figure would have had more impact if we didn't see our lovely maid last chapter and the bunny girl immediately after.

Users who are viewing this thread