Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 47 - You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover

Wait....So his plan was to sell her for money and that's it? Since he's supposedly a special S class shouldn't he be one of the richest people around? This literally makes no sense. He had to wait for years to pull off this one heist and all he wanted was money?!??!

Dex-chan lover
Poggers! :meguupog: Anime confirmed in 2024 on this chapter! It was faster than i thought since they announced the production a few chapters ago.
Also that dude will shit his pants once see them :D

Dex-chan lover
Wait....So his plan was to sell her for money and that's it? Since he's supposedly a special S class shouldn't he be one of the richest people around? This literally makes no sense. He had to wait for years to pull off this one heist and all he wanted was money?!??!
Hey, some ppl do random shit for shits and giggles. For that guy, it’s just Tuesday.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, that monster attack was planned. We totally didn't expect that at all. :wooow:

How many of them are there?
Well, we have a maid, a guy who drank too much protein shakes, a vampire loli and a man with a tank.
Did you just say TANK?
Yes, yes. I did.

Dex-chan lover
And even if she had steeled her resolve, what of it? If she was sold like this she couldn't have done anything. I'm not sure how you think that her steeling her resolve, before getting sold as a sex slave, will make her life any better. She will been raped without someone saving her.
Either a suicidal attack on the Headmaster or just regular suicide. With nothing to live for she might as well make sure the Headmaster loses.

Dex-chan lover
The headmaster never met any of the 4 only Rick. Given that he is far far stronger than average academy teacher that was beaten up by Rick, he probably think Rick is just 1-2 tiers above them.

That is why he thinks Rick is nothing, same with the headmaster in Eminence Shadow. Both of them didn't know the full strength of MC and let the ego talks.

The one that Champion wary off probably on par or stronger than him, a guy that able to fight against Blowtorch.

Hmmm I still wondering they use the Jagdpanther as the tank, since there other "scary" tanks that would be a bit better like the Sturmpanzer that is bigger-ish but destroys most things, the Maus which is just giant and also a bit bigger gun. Or he could have made the one that was only a design, the Landkreuzer P-1000 Ratte.... wait, can the elf make the Ratte real? If he could then this in no longer a fight. If one say that the heights of the walls are about 9 m then the Ratte would be able to just stare the evil guy with the main gun. But I guess they want the story to be longer and also to rescue the girl instead of turning everything into some red mist.

Dex-chan lover
I bet this fatfuck of a headmaster wont stand a chance to alice cutie bat familiar xD

Dex-chan lover
Pg 24 bottom left: Ark was... thinking of Ark? Maybe it should have been "Rick"?

Btw, who was that noble lady?

To make her strong, he literaly said that he needed her to be strong to sell her. So he made her come to the academy, but since MC and his friend trained her like crazy she became strong way faster than planned.
If that's the case, the headmaster should have cracked down on the teachers' bullying sooner. The teachers were trying to make her group a failure, which won't make her strong.

Dex-chan lover
If that's the case, the headmaster should have cracked down on the teachers' bullying sooner. The teachers were trying to make her group a failure, which won't make her strong.
Yeah he should have, but it can be that he was just letting her get broken by the teacher or some shit like this.

Group Leader
Pg 24 bottom left: Ark was... thinking of Ark? Maybe it should have been "Rick"?

Btw, who was that noble lady?
Remember that Ark is actually her little brother. Her real name is Alma.

The noble lady shows up in ch37. There's an understanding between them, they'll protect her territory for free, and she'll use her position as a noble when they need it.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez the buyer must be paying a crazy amount to go through this much work for a cute girl. Just bar hop like normal people!

Users who are viewing this thread