Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 12 Year Late Start

Dex-chan lover
Re the third order binding magic: The probably correct term for "binding magic" would be "evocation" in english. I'd personally would translate as "third order evocation" as orders can count up for strength and sound less cheesy than "level".

The classic distinction is evocation for elemental and(self)enhancing magic ( like fireball/body strengthening) and invocation for magic that works through another entity ( like priestly,divine, or spiritual magic) .
Summoning contains elements of both, and is generally seen as a class of magic in and of itself.

lly

Contributor
"As expected, she's cute
If I were 10 years younger,
Well of course [objectifying comment]"

What the fuck you pedophile

42 = death
the answer to the ultimate question, is 42 ... ... ... so death it is? the answer has finally been explained!

Double-page supporter
It's gonna be one of those ey?
But wait.... Mature aged man....
Does this mean he won't be mentally and emotionally incompetent?

this website is absolute trash.....
every day i am reminded how trash this website is.....
but since scans keep uploading to this trash site, i have to come here or wait till it goes in kakalot/nelo....
10 minutes of load time and then image failed to load, what a load of bull.....
cant take care of its own site, but kills off competition.....

20th-century's clothes but live in the middle ages or something. Cool, another one of those super inconsistent mangas with weak world building

Dex-chan lover
I hope he starts realizing soon how strong he is, I really don't want another "Eh? why is everyone surprised? i'm really not strong" cliche.

Fed-Kun's army
What i'm curious about is his reasoning for becoming an adventuring at 30 yo then going through hellish training under strongest party. I mean did this guy's lover ot stolen by the hero too? Or was he bullied?

Fed-Kun's army
Haha. Fuck all y'all and your wimpy little beginners punching bag. Well done!

I'm liking the story so far. Artwork needs to step up a bit in certain areas.

For those claiming he doesn't think he's strong, he did say he needed to hold back. He's very aware he's really strong after the training he went through. He just didn't know exactly how much to hold back.

Edit: after reading beyond this point
I regret wasting my time reading this.

sigh lots of whiners again who can't seem to understand that not every manga would be of their interest (and will continue to cry on the succeeding chapter comments lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread