Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - All of the Attacks are a Swing and a Miss

Dex-chan lover
Guild personnels responsible for cleaning the training field should get reprimanded. There were too many pebbles there.

Lmao this is basically just Kenichi the strongest disciple adapted into fantasy world.

better name for blink step rin, maybe blink step tenfold speed up? or blink step tenfold mode?

Dex-chan lover
I'd leave the "rin" in as-is. From context of the wall-o-text about the ability it would simply translate as "fast blink-step". But I like me some residual flavour in my manga. No need to over-translate stuff into bland porridge...

And for the haters.. This is a manga with the obvious dense MC trope running on high-octane Plotanium dialled up to 11...
You can either accept the sillyness for what it is, or just leave it and go sourpuss over some Dostoyevski or similar depression-inducing literary acclaimed snooty boredom.

I hope this manga doesn't become some cringe fest comedy like the "Village by the Last Dungeon" manga. I like it so far in that the guy acts badass at least somewhat realizes his power.

I pray he isn't some oblivious dunce with misunderstandings happening all around him constantly as the theme of the entire manga. Maybe for the intro before the rank is given to him but hopefully its not that bad.

Wasn't this dude guild receptionist in the past, he should be an expert on adventuring ranks and what those ranks are capable of. How the hell is he so dense about his own powers?

Dex-chan lover
Really loved this chapter. The guy was trying so hard not to underestimate his opponent, that he ended up overestimating her. Her bluff after that screw-up didn't help either. Glad to see she realized the power difference and surrendered.
It was fun in this chapter, but I don't think the format can be repeated indefinitely. It'll get stale fast.

The good thing is that he realizes that he is strong. Just not how strong. He's been trying to get a reference point these past three chapters. Looks like his previous reference (his trainers) were grossly overpowered.

Dex-chan lover
God, please, make it so that he drops this "I am so weak" mindset soon. I can't go over that shit again. fml

Edit:

@Sep10trion you... were not kidding... ugh.

Double-page supporter
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY, IT'S JUST FUCKING ANNOYING.

Dex-chan lover
Manga is torture. They only recreate the same jokes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Dex-chan lover
I guess OPM has just raised the bar too high.

This writing is just so.... fucking retarded

geez

I just take everything at face value and just enjoy this manga for what it is. Thank You TLs for this!

a really nice chapter with a panchira, interesting series, keep it up

edit: i see many people hating it, now i scared the translation will stop. chill dude it only chapter 3.

Double-page supporter
even with the terrible writing, the action and art were definitely better than most.

Aggregator gang
Well. She's smarter than her usual character type. I didn't expect her to make the right choice in the end

Users who are viewing this thread