Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Uninvited 23 People

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update
also, im curious at his senpai what they gonna do lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely irked at how OP MC is all 'UWU I'M GONNA FAIL' yeah sure that's the one gimmick here but it's really annoying, stop talking yourself down dude.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it was fun for a chapter or two but his entire schtick of massively undervalueing himself and panicking all the time is just annoying now. I hope the author turns this around quickly or else I'mma find something else to read.

Fed-Kun's army
What's killing me isn't the fact that the MC doesn't realize how strong he is....
It's the damn fact that he has a shitty excuse for everything that should scream "you're strong as all hell" where the hell did he even pull that "she suddenly wasn't feeling well" bullshit from!?

This story is fun. You retards whine and bitch too much in these comments. Stop reading and go away if you hate it. The mangaka will never hear your complaints.

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Mc's mental capacity is that of a child. Absolutely fucking dumb.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know how much longer this whole "UWAAAH I'M WEAK" goes on for or is that just gonna stay forever?

The "Don't Know My Own Strength" thing is fine, but at some point the character has to develop past that.

LOL why people keep blame mc because he does not know how strong he is. Remember he never ever compete with anyone except his ridiculous strong senpai. Compare to them he is nothing but F rank.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
have checked the raws up until ch14, other than flashbacks about these S rank dudes and himself, nothing changes.

@nguyenquochungzero
the thing is, looking at the chapters ahead, he does not drop this act of "I am fucking weak" even though he shits on A ranks and has been training under fucking S rank adventurers for 2+ years. It gets irksome.

Hmm, now that I think about it, this artist is really unlucky(?), his previous work got canned relatively soon and now has to make do with illustrating this LN adaptation. For the record, I kinda dig his art style.

How the hell does a shitty baron have enough influence to have elite guards and push around the guild?

Fed-Kun's army
Just skimming this at this point because there is no enjoyment in it. Waiting to get to the point where he finally realizes he's super strong. Hopefully with his teachers here, this dipshit Ahhhh, I'm doomed! bullshit will end.

Users who are viewing this thread