Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Uninvited 23 People

@Soren59

Very close but not quite. They are the "mysterious strongest adventurer party in the world" as the story refers to them.

So yes, they are very strong cliche group #34124241242412

Fed-Kun's army
idk why mc think about rank A and B scared off...
rank just number ....

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 For some reason, he thinks that even though his senpais/masters are the strongest party, he's assuming that every high ranker has to be close to that level of power. He worked reception for 15 years so he never saw how weak or strong the different ranks are in person, but based on how the dark elf girl described them, D-F are not especially strong, while A is pretty strong and B-C are in between. She even mentioned that there are ranks that are even higher like the Special rank for Knights so he should've considered that his masters were in a similar special rank for adventurers, meaning that A rank would just be too low to compare. It would be nice if he realizes that he's much stronger than he first thought soon, because it doesn't work as well when it's an adult not understanding how strong he is, but I feel like he probably won't figure it out anytime soon, if at all.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting really annoying that despite crushing everything and everyone he has this completely unwarranted inferiority complex just for the "but i am weak" gag.

The guy is 40 years old and acts like a child, gonna be dropping this very soon if this continues

Dex-chan lover
@apreiu

This is a bit of spoiler from reading ahead about why he's like that
They constantly told him 'Normal people should be able to do this' when training him to near death and then healed him when he actually got wounded, so he had no chance to rest. And well, he has no real experience with how powerful various ranks are, so when he's been told 'Anyone would be able to do this' he assumes it' actually true and not them just saying it.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hate this guy, is he mentally handicapped?? He should obviously realize he’s strong. This strong mc thinking themselves weak trope is the dumbest shit ever I’m done with this

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting there will be done within 10 minutes & one of them will just launch Rick over there to make a silly entrance in front of everyone. @azhuresky As much as I appreciate the content you've been providing, I would hope that you don't overdo it & suffer from burnout. Thank you again for the translation & look forward to the future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
This is like that other manga with the kid trained by the strongest swordman/mage manga, no common sense and lots of misundertanding....

I like the art but the "plot" is seriously annoying, this is going to finish in few chapters or just be dropped by the scanlators

Just to mention that this isn't new as there are other manga such as this is as painful as this one but at least his trainers showed up unlike one other manga, where the parents let their misguided kid naturally keeps the running gag going while the demon king's son is chasing him down to cleanup the mess.

Fed-Kun's army
Art reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/11923/monster-x-monster

Dex-chan lover
You know, with this rookie crusher thing it always makes me wonder, wouldn't people actually try to do something about some useless upstart that doesn't really do anything productive other than stroking his own ego and giving the organisation as a whole a bad rep?
The dude is well known for not being a fair examiner, in fact he is the exact opposite. Unless he actually pays top dollar to be put into the position of examiner, wouldn't they just stop hiring him for that specific purpose? Or is it that someone in the guild is his older relative (dady/mommy/grampy/grammy) or something and after getting squashed he will go complain to them?

@Jedahaw92
They're allowed to have their own opinions. If no one was allowed to criticize works they don't enjoy, then everything would only ever get praised. Imagine if the only reviews of the Ghostbusters "reboot" were the ones praising it for being woke.

There hasn't been anything in this story so far that would cause me to stop reading. It's still annoying to see "OP MC thinks he's weak because everyone around him was a lot stronger" done for the 1006th time.

Group Leader
@dankbeast
I checked my fonts and apparently the text anti-aliasing isn't on. It's probably been like that for... quite a few chapters. I went through all of this chapter and added smooth aa to the text, and reuploaded it, so if you see this comment could you tell me if it looks better? Well.. I hope that's what you were referring to when you said the text rendering. If it's not, then... shrug

@legatonin
To be honest I feel like a daily upload isn't *that* slow of a rate. And when I say chapters 6-9 have been translated, that's all that's been done with them. They still have to be typeset and such :p They're in the works though

@Ochrolv
Thank you for the concern. I'm good for now, and if the thing with the volunteer typesetter works out it should ease the amount of work I have to do for this series by a bit, but yeah... for the next series I pick up, I'll probably set a more reasonable release schedule lol

Users who are viewing this thread