Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

pretty interesting story, art is good, but sad, no one picking this up 😭😭 to english. i guess bookmark and wait some kind stranger to pick this up.

@Fa-271 Yeah, i'm with you. Yesterday a saw a recommendation video on YouTube and it was about this manga, so i hope someone could pick this up :D

Double-page supporter
Typical, but hopefully it's satisfying and doesn't have annoying ass tropes.

Group Leader
I weirdly love the idea that guild clerks never actually see hunters in action, they're just there to assign quests

Gao

Later on the MC is dumb in a good funny way lol

Dex-chan lover
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3262em/
Does this need an adaptation tag?

Group Leader
Weird, 14 years work as clerk but don't know how much strong the adventure are.
How can you provide the job for them if don't know difference power between person and monster.
Okay, ìf you think they just sit in counter and don't see the action, but it is not sometimes adventure have quarrel in guild house, or guild house have training place, at least once MC saw them.
Dumb dumb dumb.
*click favorit.

Dex-chan lover
@QuietSnowy : Depending on the guild structure it could easily be that you are not going to reach the high ranks if you are disruptive like that, and sparing would not be at full power. So not having seen them fight full power is understandable. Plus he has been trained by people who are a bit out of spec (a party of S-Ranks as per the description
one of which might be a reincarnated or transported individual since he uses an (automatic???) rifle
) which would throw off his sense of balance even more. Though form skimming the raws
based on ch 12, it looks like he might have never been in line since he appears to have "punched" a dragon to death before the training.
You just need to remember that it is not dumb to not realize you break the common sense of the world, unless you are constantly confronted with evidence you are out of spec which the MC has not been.

@xeno77 : The arrogant and entitled rich kid has not been bullied in any way. He has just thrown a tantrum because he did not get his way. Which is understandable from someone who is that young and has been spoiled his entire life.

Its kinda EHHHH but i am here just for the laughs and it definitely delivered in that sense.

of course the author followed the trope of "f-ranks must be extremely strong these days!" while the mc is punching craters into the ground at minimum power.

Users who are viewing this thread