Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

Double-page supporter
I guess it would be kinda interesting if the "I'm clearly weak because I'm f rank" garbage wasn't in 2 out of every three textboxes... My fault for expecting something I guess, dropped

Dex-chan lover
His main problem with believing himself weak is that some very powerful people who trained him, constantly said normal people would be able to do the same things.

The antagonist are pure trash with no personality, just incredibly annoying.

I hate so much this trope of OP characters believing that they are weak even after multiple hints are pointing out how strong they actually are. I was trained by the strongest people in history and endured their training, but I guess I am still weaker than the average adventurer cause my adventurer ID which I just got says I'm F-rank, which is the starting rank that every other adventurer gets when registering as a new adventurer. it's literally the dense romcom protagonist thing except it's applied to an action series instead. What's even worse is that it's supposed to be a comic relief, but these authors either fail to convey the humour or seriously believe that it is to be taken seriously.

@Everlastiny can't add anything to it. Pretty much the reason I've no motivation to start watching one of the new animes 'Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura etc."

There seems to be at least potential to being less idiocy, because he is, in fact, weak compared the others in the village. But this 'dense OP MC' alone simply makes me loose interest.

Double-page supporter
We've seen shit like this before and this doesn't have anything new or good to offer... Nothing more than a terrible copy-paste and a mishmash of: "OlD aDvEnTuReR whO Is oNlY 30" and "Im vErY Op bUt i tHinK tHaT I Am vErY WeaK But tHIs mIsCoMmUnIcaTiON wIll LaSt FoR ThE EnTiRe RuN Of ThiS MaNga"

This must be the worst and most retarded way of executing the "I'm so OP I can kill an SSS rank adventurer and the Demon King with a blink" cliche.

Double-page supporter
Another creatively bankrupt, empty headed power fantasy of an invincible mary sue beating up cartoonishly evil bullies. I sincerely hope this was just a paycheck for everyone involved and not the best they could do. Either way, a complete waste of time for both the readers and authors. You'll probably enjoy it if your a pleb with the mind of an 8 year old.

Dex-chan lover
when something so good releasing, i get really down when I can't finish it. urgh.... hope the translator releases this fast... thank you very much....

Please for the love of God,never give you character combination of OP + low self esteem,for fuck sake, it's horrible,OP + bored bcs he know that he's OP is alright, but OP+low self-esteem is a disaster

Dex-chan lover
God if there isn't a character development soon im dropping it

IT'S. SO. HORRIBLE. Imagine of one day there was an mc that is as strong as goku but he thinks he's the weakest thing as to ever existed would that be a good manga? No so i hope there's a quality character development soon
(P.s low self esteem can potentially work for the right reasons,in the right way in this manga have done it in the worse way)

Users who are viewing this thread