Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed reading this series and actually grinded chp 1-35 in one go. Very fun read and characters are pretty cool. Definitely not the most intricate story tho

Dex-chan lover
It gets better! Can't find the novel though?! That sucks!
It also sucks how they're calling a 30 something old guy "middle-aged"?! :fml:

Dex-chan lover
I want to read this, but it takes TWO volumes to get past the first fucking scene of becoming an adventurer and it's set in a completely corrupt society and riddled with cliches. The misunderstandings make me hate the mc and I also just hate the "past 20 years you can't improve magic" part

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped.
  1. The idea of the story is very good and interesting
  2. The art is also preety good;
  3. But the writing (at least the tl) give me cringe vibes all the time
  4. The structure of the ideia (1) is great, but the meat (storytelling) is poor having to be created above cliches (sem vergonha)
---
Acho que esse Manga foi mal dirigido, ou pelo menos tem um publico alvo bem específico pois os clichês, as frases de efeitos, e os gags estão lá não para complementar a história, mas porque sem eles não existiria história.

Dex-chan lover
Back from the episode 1 of anime.

At least they kinda speed up the 'prologue' and Rick probably will jump to 'proper' adventure sooner than expected. After all, from trailer alone he will spar against master in the arena.

OP is also catchy and I pray Kushida will be well enough to perform this song live. Would truly lit the soul of ossans out there
First Trailer
Second Trailer

The green jewel's (academy's) arc is ass, just too cringe ~ 'hated it
Everything else seems fine, the manga funny asl :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
how do people get through the first 10 chapters without dropping it I genuinely don't understand
I didn't. Rated it 1 after the examiner and useless kids were alive... That is just horrendous writing, you can't redeem that type of trash. At least killing people who deserve to die is one thing Chinese get right...

Aggregator gang
Made it to chapter 35 and chapters 13 through 35 were better but that just took it from dookie level to mid level.

Dropped. Maybe I'll pick it up again sometime later after shaking off the ~20-something chapters of arena fights.

Fed-Kun's army
the author cant draw a skull to save his life lfmao.

i'll give it to him tho, assessing that a legendary, never seen outside of legends ennemy requires actual research and ground work is a good way to establish a story worth reading when the mc and his 4 buddies are, in essence, unstoppable calamities that cant die or be downed unless you hit that specific trauma where their whole families died.

the fights are best taken fully second degree, because the whole thing's lack of depth and dependance on gary/mary fuel is really, really tedious. it's asspull after asspull, and the secondary cast is basically the only thing adding flavor.

Does the author really expect me to believe that the latter stage ennemies will be a challenge?
unless they all show up at once and send the Mc's 4 apocalypse horsemen into outer space...

Users who are viewing this thread