Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

Im a simple reader;

i see elf and strong guy on cover

I PRESS

I see the genre; no romance

I press return; find another

I keep finding

Wow, not expect so much from the beginning of the chapter but it get more reasonable for me to keep reading this manga

Not gonna lie. This one ain't bad. We have all the tropes and cliche but, it's actually quite a decent read because of storytelling execution. It has actually that "interesting/fascinating" factor that pops up immediately.

Double-page supporter
The first part ot the series make you think it was another trash fantasy story with the MC being an oblivious idiot, later on tho I was proven wrong. Might take some time to get to the story

i think the tl's know how the start would make ppl angry so they waited to releqse more at once and faster
good move and glad i gave it some more chance
i would give definitely not higher or less rating than 7

Fed-Kun's army
It starts out pretty garbo. But seems like the author is taking it to a better direction

First 10 chapters are your regular unaware ultra strong idiot.
After that, MC learns his lesson and things pick up nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Praise be to the translator group for doing 14 chapter, 1 year and 2 half of raws, so fast.

ngl, the first 10-11th chapters are absolute garbage.
but things started to get better after that, so it was quite enjoyable.
i almost dropped this manga because of the MC's idiocy and loudness, but thanks to the translator for releasing bunch of chapters so that i could see some development.

This kind of story has been done multiple times, but at least the character here is quite fun to watch. The comedy bit is quite funny too.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna admit, I thought less of this series before the MC actually realized he wasn't a complete loser. I retract my negative statements towards this series.

Goddayum that was actually good. I always lurk but I felt that this had enough potential to make post! I genuinely laughed at most of it and it has relatively great pacing between chapters.

10/10 so far

Users who are viewing this thread