Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me another series similar to this? Like the guy was old like him but got injured in his prime so he was made into a pack mule by his current party members. Then one night when he was drunk, he somehow pulled the hero's sword and was able to communicate with it and gave him powers like looking younger and etc.

P.S. Found it on my bookmarklist!
https://mangadex.org/title/35332/mannen-d-rank-no-chuunen-boukensha-yotta-ikioi-de-densetsu-no-ken-wo-hikkonuku
No updates for almost 2 months that's why I forgot I already bookmarked it.

Double-page supporter
This is poorly written. The MC has no self awareness, and the villains are even stupider. Even so, as bad as this is, it is not the worst, and it doesn't offend me like some other trash works. One good point is the MC actually has a goal and is actually driving the plot forward a bit. Even if he does get dragged into stupidity ad nauseum. I give this a 5/10, and will continue reading when I have nothing else to read.

the setting the idea and the charackters of the mc's side are actualy pretty darn good... problem is the plot and the intelligence level are so bad you could use them as a ground radar...
also the mc is very lenient to the point where you could call him a pussy or extraordinarily mercy full
if you disagree then read this manga and leave you name saying you wouldnt have verbally humiliated the first brat, spanked the second or crippled the third
especially the third brat those types i only like in crushed and or screaming form

also while this maybe in the style of a japanese manga if you look the base plot and charackter design its a basic chinese story design with the usual dense and oblivious japanese mc

as such well 4-5 if you like the art 3-4 if you dont and i do

Double-page supporter
Bro I will happily eat my words from earlier if the MC does not revert back to how was prior to ch9, please for the love a good story author do not revert his mindset.

i can get behind main characters not having common sense because of their bad parents but a person who was living in society for about 30 years in and as someone who watch over adventers at that as his job and yet claim he isn't aware how much powerful is the people in his workplace is just borderline retarded
also on a side note HOW THE FUCK IS THE GIRL IN THE COVER A DARK ELF SHE IS CLEARLY WHITE WTF

Ok, this whole prelude could have been skipped or drastically shortened. Like someone accidentally turned the cringe to 11 before winding it back down. There was no need to drag it out for 10 chapters. At least now it looks like the story will be interesting.

thanks for the mass release, enjoying the series and the translation so far! keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
This is decent so far. Art is good (aside from profile shots of faces) and while the story is definitely one I've seen before, it still has its own fairly unique take on it. MC is kinda meh for the most part but likable enough. The earlier chapters were not as great (they're packed with a lot of tired tropes and comically two-dimensional characters), but it started to get better near the end of the first arc. This is a series that's carried by the side cast.

Users who are viewing this thread