Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Chikuzenni

Dex-chan lover
can't remember... what's the status of sachi's mother ?

and damn~~ I want to see more fluffy shoujo-ai 😚

Very nice chapter. I'm still very curious when the topic of Sachi's mother will be brought up, though.

@Lynkaster

They didn't mention either one iirc. Either she's dead like Ayari's Dad or she left Sachi and her dad. If it's the latter then maybe she'll reappear and cause some sort of drama.

Wait... Tooru and his daughters name is Sachi? So uhh Maria Watches Over Us Sachiko and her father Tooru... All in a story about becoming sisters.

Dex-chan lover
The sampling of manga that I read is surely unrepresentative. Yet, in most of them, food figures very large. This series, however, leaves the others behind. The characters are never more than seconds away from ecstasy over food, and seem ready to eat anything organic. (I wouldn't be very surprised to see them trying to eat substances based on silicon.)

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a surprising amount of plot progression and character development for a Cooking and Slice-of-Life manga.

Aggregator gang
In a manga of almost too many best girls, how did the dad end up being the bestest girl of em all?

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster Maybe divorced and will appear later since it doesn't seem she passed away.
And I didn't see any shoujo-ai element though and this manga is not shoujo-ai. I only see sisterly love similar to me and my cousins.

Dex-chan lover
@Jakeandhistoe
drama in my floof? please don't :(

I'd like to think Sachi's parents are just too busy hence the divorce, but then again the father and Ayari's mother still busy too these days so I don't think it's enough of a reason... please don't appear and make unnecessary drama :(
it'll be great if Sachi's mother is just as easy-going as Sachi and Father :)

@miyako19
you live in a shoujo-ai world, you just didn't see it :p

@primrosea
It'll probably just be light drama like when there was that situation when Eri thought Sachi and Ayari would move away, but then was resolved fairly quickly. I expect it will be something like that and return to the fluff. Probably like @joe said, it will be resolved through food.

You know what, I would not even be angry if this was the end.

Dex-chan lover
Idk Rick, i cant really say i have good feelings for the parents.

Ahhhh well everyone has their circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread