Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan

What kind of idiot would rate 1 star for this amazing series!

@Purplelibraryguy agree, the @UnknownSaint111 seems like a pain to this world ain't it.

Btw, hey idiot! (@UnknownSaint111 ) this series has already started as shoujo-ai already. What makes yuri-ism team pick this anyway? F**k those self-centers! The world ain't mean for bloody ya!

OOO, a drama for this series, interesting.

I haven't read this series yet, cause I misread Futari as Futanari... OOPS

gonna read this series now.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that some people think yuri could make something bad ... Ahhhh i see now why The Flying Spaghetti Monster abandoned us.

Well anyways i like my fellow men of culture hope they go full yuri, cmonnnn author make it happen.

@UnknownSaint111

Please.
You can take your hateful BS and shove it back up where it came.
. I really don’t like you. And why the frick are you looking for yuri in the first place? I hope you get smote by a divine power.

Anywaaay, it’s like a cooking show, but it’s yuri so it’s automatically good*

Chirality is a known exception, but we don’t speak of that. Can we get an r/MangaDexComments ?

This image sums up pretty well
eybVRgf.png

Contributor
@UnknownSaint111

"Deeply traumatized" seems like some serious hyperbole, unless you've read some [Shoujo-Ai/Yuri] that also had heavy [Smut/Sexual Violence/Gore], in which case your dislike/hatred is just misplaced.

Holy shit a good NON YURI manga with two main female character ?! I've been looking for this !

Dear translators,

I want to make the recipe from chapter 47: Vegetable Terrine.

However, it is missing step 5, and that seems to be a pretty important one, which step 6 (and I) rely on to make the dish.

Please help.

Users who are viewing this thread