Shinobuna! Chiyo-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Classmate

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, it's been a long time since I read a cute manga like this. I'm grinning the whole time I read this chapter because of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while. I'm very glad Chiyoyo's breaking out of her shell by leaps and bounds recently. First, she finally makes contact with Wataru, and now finally catches the attention of her class in a positive way.

What's the rational behind not grading a self-portrait and threatening to fail her instead? Is the artistic accomplishment any different?
And what kind of teacher doesn't realize someone has no partner during the entirety of the class and school year so far?

Wataru-kun finally gained some personality in this chapter, that's good.

Dex-chan lover
@xtostos the meta answer is that the plot demands stakes. Arguably, maybe the art teacher recognized her hesitancy and was trying to push her out of her shell. I doubt one failing grade would've set her totally back (C's get degrees), but Chiyo is the type to spiral and avoid.

Dex-chan lover
Thats wonderful.
This manga became better since she made contact with the guy

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
seriously. It was good before, but just using ninja gags to chicken out was getting old

here the ninja stuff was just flavor for the story

Double-page supporter
Fun chapter. It's really sweet how she took features from everyone and bonded with her class as a result.
I hope she makes more friends soon.

Users who are viewing this thread