Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Contributor
image0.jpg

Grey companion cube!??

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl! I hope you enjoy your travelling.

I really love this series, it was so cute and funny seeing them arrive at the vending machine and the character designs are still knocking it out of the park.

Maybe ill re-read, i wanted to see the chapter about baby witch and her personal assistant dude again after all. (probably my favourite chapter)

Group Leader
Thanks for the tl! I hope you enjoy your travelling.

I really love this series, it was so cute and funny seeing them arrive at the vending machine and the character designs are still knocking it out of the park.

Maybe ill re-read, i wanted to see the chapter about baby witch and her personal assistant dude again after all. (probably my favourite chapter)
It's a really good one (probably my second favorite, definitely top five), I agree- but my favorite is definitely the tsuzuki peito chapter (it's chapter... 36 [just checked, it's 39], or something, haven't scanlated it yet). Look forward to it!
Also you will be pleased to know that awesome character designs continue until the very end.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really good one (probably my second favorite, definitely top five), I agree- but my favorite is definitely the tsuzuki peito chapter (it's chapter... 36 [just checked, it's 39], or something, haven't scanlated it yet). Look forward to it!
Also you will be pleased to know that awesome character designs continue until the very end.
I will look forward to it c: been trying my best to recc the series in my friend circles so that maybe more folks can enjoy the designs & story.

The author really does such a fantastic job of embodying similar fairy tale fantasy vibes as howl's moving castle and also the cool mystical electronic vibes of ozamu tezuka's adaptation of metropolis. (really hoping we see the author release another fantasy series one of these days bc i adore their designs and the thoughtful emotional plotting along with their humour.)

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely bonkers how a slice of life manga can have a better world building than the other shonen series 🥹 I really like how the characters are designed as well and the way this world works, there are endless possibilities we could encounter as the series goes on.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely bonkers how a slice of life manga can have a better world building than the other shonen series 🥹 I really like how the characters are designed as well and the way this world works, there are endless possibilities we could encounter as the series goes on.

Thanks for the chapter!
It could be argued that SoL are nothing but worldbuilding.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, mommy jumpscare in the last page, author, please, you can't just create a character like this and not give her a 200 chapter manga.

Users who are viewing this thread