Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

Supporter
Yeah I could see the existence of magicians like regular people with an extremely high starting resource (nutrients, living space, income, etc) where it only increases when you try and put effort, while your only limits of what you can do that day is your imagination.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, always happy to see this get an update

Glad that they explained what happened to her parents, that was something that I was curious about in the beginning chapters. Since it was never mentioned I had just assumed that they were dead.

Dex-chan lover
thank you so so much for the group's hard work on the scans!! it's a huge joy to see this world continue to expand even in its last volume (and the scans always feel professional quality!). i think its great that the explanations of the way magic works somehow add even more romanticism to it :,-) machinery and magic to reach space ... i wonder if we'll also get to hear their message, or if its just for yuuyake now. looking forward to the last stretch!!

Dex-chan lover
Magic radio (probably?) limited by the speed of light, messages several years old? I wonder if they realized it would take decades before they even reached the nearest star.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be weird if by now Yuuyake has a brother or sister--or two or three :pacman:

Btw I just realized the mom and dad are on this volume's cover, does it mean we have a chance of seeing them soon, like they return to Earth as soon as next chapter perhaps? :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Group Leader
Danggg this chapter had sooo many sfx! Thanks so much for your hard work, team!
Man, that's kind of rough to just abandon your daughter a year after she was born. Why not take her with you? Why did they decide to have a kid in the first place? Or was she an accident? I'm glad she had her grandmother, but this chapter still made me sad for her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

Man suddenly it makes so much sense she has such a distant and painful relationship with magic if it was the vector of her parents abandoning her.

Like it's cool they wanted to go see everything but they could've at least raised her to be an adult first...well I guess as she said that was their form of egoism.

Thank goodness she had grandma, and our dear lovable criminal granny too lol. Maybe part of fixing MC's programming will be coming to terms with her relationship with magic juxtaposed with her relationship with her family.

Fed-Kun's army
Its been a while since a story has made me cry, and now I feel like this is a 10/10 story.

Users who are viewing this thread