Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So.. Spice and Wolf ended and I never even found out where to read it. Welp. Nice to know they got married and had a child or something.

Been a while, but I might be able to help clarify some stuff:

The Spice and Wolf light novel ended at volume 17, with Spring Log containing some side stories following the conclusion of the series (which entails
Lawrence getting married to Holo and starting
a hot springs inn in Nyohhira instead of continuing to search for Holo's home, as that was their agreed final destination that would spell the end of their journey
).

There is now a sequel series, which features Col and Myuri, which is currently ongoing and has around 5 or so volumes at present.

Double-page supporter
The Spice and Wolf light novel series did not end at 17, it's up to 21 (titled Spring Log IV) and ongoing. The events in the main series at the Spice and Wolf Hot Springs are happening concurrently with Col and Mayuri's travels, part 4 of that is getting an English release this year.

It is not up to the original. It doesn't have the atmosphere. It is just fluff manga. No matter what, you can't have the charisma of a few hundreds-year-old characters in the child. Not to mention that those characters never lived in solitude or anything. Nevertheless, it is still decent and worth reading. Just not spice and wolf early volumes later.

Group Leader
Ciao a tutti gli italiani che staranno leggendo questo manga, vi ricordo che la serie in italiano inizierà a gennaio, grazie ancora a tutti quanti!

Dex-chan lover
Why start transIating the sequeI when the prequeI is stiII untransIated???

@Tearsax The prequel is actually completely translated but it was removed from this website a while ago, you can look around on some other websites for it.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone shine some light on me...?

I remember watching the prequel's anime (season 1 and 2), then switching to manga for some time and then... well, I don't know what happened, but I didn't finish it :v

Will I get spoiled if I read this? Would you guys recommend finishing the manga then reading this or reading the novel and then coming here?

(Actually, did the manga adapt all of the light novel?)

Power Uploader
@zdarkbrz_816

1. Yes, you will get some spoilers of S&W reading this one.
2. No, i don't think you need to finish S&W to start this one but i would recommend since S&W is better than this one.
3. Yes, the S&W manga covers the entire main story of the ln.

OW NICE a Spice and Wolf spinoff :D gonna check if it has a LN soooo exicted!

I don't think I'll read this to completion. Good to know the child's name (Had a feeling it would by Myuri). Anyways, I'm not sure I could enjoy this as much as the first story. Might look at it when it has alot more released or smthin.

Dex-chan lover
No, no, no, no... remove that romance tag, she is your little sister! Wake up, Col!

Users who are viewing this thread