Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Power Uploader
It's pretty cruel to the new girl who seems to genuinely care for him in this timeline, but since he has no memory of any of it what can he do I guess. Still it's pretty hard to believe that any of them likes him.

I'm not really sure what to feel about this guy.... he's mixing his own desires with his intentions to protect her...

Let's just hope he consider her feelings before his own desires...

@Legion_01 I'd like to think there's importance to the fact that she says "I couldn't imagine any other future I would have except one that is with you".

I think these women are desperate and decide to settle for him due to extensive relationship trauma. O well

Dex-chan lover
the character development is insane lmao but this just doesn't feel right in the matrix

Double-page supporter
OK, Ugly Bastard winding up with one hottie was fantastical enough, but winding up with two? This is just ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
umh..his main motive is shit, but it looks like he will get better as a person during this whole thing

Aggregator gang
what the actual fuck.
In another timeline that blonde girl would live with the knowledge that her husband killed himself after their 1y anniversary

Dex-chan lover
These time travel back to the past stories, I really want the MC to tell at least one person that they traveled from the future. Either straightforward or round a bout

ughhh this guy is so gross wtfffff they really be drawing him like a hentai protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread