Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hhmmm, this sounds like a confesion.

Not sure if he's already throw the virginity mission or not..... but at least now he want to make her happy?

Fed-Kun's army
@Finx007 not so sure about it. prev chap he was still fantasizing about his naked pre-teen wife. Hope you are right, tho.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshida is an idiot. Why is he blaming Koike instead of the people who actually broke his leg?

I'm saying this as someone who needs to exercise more as well: I hope Nishimori at least tries to exercise more. With the amount of times he's had to get physically involved in altercations, it would do him good to do some cardio and strength training.

Dude set a flag unrelated by that background camera photo is cute as hell. The normal level of cute.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the only way to stop her from being suicidal is for her to fall for him? is that where this is going? well shit. Also it seems like our MC did something right. Yoshida didnt exactly physically lash out at her. maybe MC ALREADY changed something here.

Double-page supporter
Alot of shit happened on her life back in the first life... that is why she was só happy with him... she loved him because as she said... he was True tô himself and with her.

Users who are viewing this thread