Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
How I felt going through 14 pages of watching a guy dream of having sex with his wife when she was underaged

tenor.gif

Group Leader
Honestly, tho, I don't get why you'd bother putting such a graphic scene in if you knew it was just gonna get censored, and very shittily at that. The page wide black box is the worst form of censorship.

Dex-chan lover
Now that it went to the fore again; what if the stalker
is the guy from East High Mika has a crush on
?
I'm starting to think that, for some reason...

i feel like this confirms that the hooded guy is her old crush. I wonder if his life went to shit because of something and is now trying to fix it.

So we wont see nipples in a while......welp let us just compensate with another manga nipples, like we always do....we damn weebs

@faniki Its ok, they are the same age and she is his future wife

t28

Dex-chan lover
Dude really needs to start dieting or hitting the gym or whatever he set himself up for a future where he isn’t a lardass and can pleasure mika properly

Dex-chan lover
shit still no clues as to who the hooded guy is

@OhWell21 oh noooooooooo... Schrodinger's Nipples! If oooooonly there were raws of the physical copy so there wouldn't be censorship! Alas, absolutely nothing to be done...

Group Leader
@Legion_01
right? Like if you wanna put your wet dream fake out that everyone sees coming for fanservice or whatever, just do your gratuitous camera angles or "blanket sex" like everyone else lol. Going rogue on your editor knowing it wouldn't fly seemed like a weird choice on the authors part lol

Users who are viewing this thread