Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Contributor
So is this how the next chapters will go? The MC and main girl will do something cute while the stalker ominously watches them from the shadows?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that's the guy from the other time line who stole Mika's Virginity "first"

Dex-chan lover
Hoodie looks nothing like the MC, they have completely different facial structures.

Dex-chan lover
What if getting her virginity ends up making super Hitler in the 26th century and this guy is a hero from a different genre?

Dex-chan lover
The gap between his current timeline and his reformed school life keeps getting shorter and shorter, what worries me is that eventually he'll be so drowned in happiness that he won't notice that the stalker will keep him trapped in a past-present loop.

Dex-chan lover
I have a theory

When Mika was married to him, she was cheating on the MC with another guy, which is the hooded man. Hooded man has the same ideals as the MC: to claim Mika’s virginity. Either that or the hooded man is some creepy stalker dude that got infatuated with adult Mika and somehow and knew she was married. Now he’s eliminating every possibility of our MC having a future with Mika.

Users who are viewing this thread