Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

tenor.gif

Group Leader
@annayn
don't think so, she's never actually come in contact with him iirc. Hell, I think Nishimori's hasn't even come in contact with him in this current timeline either, he only knows of him because of a previous timeline.

@gomichandesu Bruh this shit confusing... but she did bring up the hooded guy up earlier, but it was probably a different timeline then, so basically she doesn’t know in this timeline. But like she did bring it up at their first encounter which was probably in a different timeline again which was changed into this timeline where she didn’t know

Group Leader
@annayn
yeah maybe.
Like, another issue I have with this chapter and this confrontation is that Nishimori was like, WITH her while she ate these snacks for the most part so how the hell would he have taken those photos at those angles lol.

MD@Home
@gomichandesu
Camera with a timer?

But I do agree that their conclusion doesn't line up. With the brige part he wasn't even intentionally around to save the girl.

Group Leader
@LunaDelrey
Camera with a timer?
Possibly, but it'd be a real bitch to set up not to mention making sure he wasn't in the shot lol. It'd be enough that if it were me I'd at least try and use it as a defense lol.

But, hey. It's smut. Smut writing has always been like this lol

If he rly wanted her 1st time, why tf would he ruin it by sending her the evidences?? Man his friends are very dumb

Deus ex machina stalker to keep the drama train rolling for the views? Cheap and lazy writing. Dropped.

Contributor
You can answer those question but you will left some doubts.

1. How you know where she was supposed to go (Assuming he walk her to a metro station 'cause we never saw her house before the previous chapter) HARDEST ONE

I was so concentrated in the conversation that I even think about it, as she always takes the metro after cram, I just walk automatically as she never say something Ireally didn't thought about it.

2. You just join the club

Honestly I like her and want to confess, but when I found out she was going to be in a camp with all those guys I was afraid something might happen (like how I found you guys), I know is creepy but I was afraid of losing her with out been able to confess.

3. Why you were there (bridge)

I left the cram school and walk my way...

A. ( In case bridge is not his route) when I saw the bridge I remember the incident with the hooded guy(ch.1) when I saw someone standing on the edge.

B. It's my damn normal way to home, you morons

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT! I got no answers right now. I thought it was nice seeing Yoshida and Koike together there and I was like hoping for some eventual romance there but I was in my own world. Now that I think about it, Not sure why Koike and Yoshida are there. especially Yoshida. but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread