Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Group Leader
Told you nishimori you dummy, you knew really nothing about that dude just to assume he would be a good fit for Mika.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I got no spoilers for you guys right now with how fast the releases are coming.
I'm just here waiting for raw chapter 32 to go free-to-read.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu: Guy was rich, handsome, and popular. Even the captain of his school’s tennis team. Mika also looked really happy with him, you know? So it’s not like he can be blamed for not suspecting Mr. Perfect was secretly a psycho who’s been aiming to manipulate Mika since the start.

Double-page supporter
@Melansjf apart from y'know all the parallels MC himself has been drawing, not to mention this very chapter where he gets mistaken for him because he was wearing a hood

Aggregator gang
With raw chapter 32 going free-to-read, I can confirm more details about Misuzawa, Noda, and Nishimori...

Mizusawa's been stalking and collecting began way before Nishimori even met Mika in that alley. Noda was taskedblackmailed into both protecting "the shack" and "Mika's virginity" so that Mizusawa could eventually claim it, after trying to back out of their initial "partnership". This is also where Noda heard the line "I would die to have your first time" from Mizusawa.

We then get treated to a cliffhanger, as usual, of a hand (presumably Mizusawa's) about to burn the whole shed down to get rid of the evidence (presumably tipped off by a hospital staff where Noda was because of his contact with Nishimori) shack.

Aggregator gang
edit:
dun goof'd and posted instead of editing (delete this one plz)

Legit thought Noda was gonna get killed by hooded guy on pg12. Author tricked us

Dex-chan lover
sigh kind of a scapegoat of a plot convenience this is. I honestly would like it better if it could be his alternate selves or something cause hes been messing around the past and the future. that would make it interesting but the hooded guy is just another guy? and of course its the very guy in the future that convinced him that he doesnt deserve Mika? this is too convenient. I feel theres more to this than that.

Also this is a problem too. why is he alone here? Cant he just bring Miyama along? Does he not know he's in danger like this just talking to Noda alone? for all he knows they'll lead him to a trap.

Dex-chan lover
They say he's the culprit but what if he's just baiting mc to get rid of the next biggest competitor?

Users who are viewing this thread