Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

huh, the autor did a good job to turning around to them being together again. cheers for that.

Dex-chan lover
Even tho this is probably the best route I was kinda hoping it was someone else
So that i cold get suprised and be like: HOLLY SHIT I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Oh! if that guy is a true hoodguy then after this is a psychological warfare and evidence finding

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so he was a rich kid with influence. Didn’t expect that. When Noda started talking about how people would always snitch on him, I just assumed the guy was abusing the time looping to force answers out of people.

I really hoped the culprit was a nishimori from a parallel world... I mean, the rich innocent-looking boy who's actually a wolf in sheep's clothing is just too much a cliche.. I thought the author would come up with something different or "original"... I'm kinda disappointed...

People who though it was him from another world are crazy, nothing pointed to that at all lol.

Dex-chan lover
man i wish i had not spoiled myself to the reveal. Now it feels a bit flat.

I was lowkey honestly thinking it was him from a parallel time with all the time travel he does lmao but wew
but when the nishi guy started talking abt his speech back then, felt fishy

To be fair it was mear speculations and the nose actually look the same and the protagonist can time travel so the culprit being another version of himself is not impossible. We barely even get any screen time of the main antagonist aside from being the mysterious hooden man.
The main protagonist even acts creepy so you can't blame us from thinking it being possible.

Oh boy idk how far we're from the ending but i'll bet my $1 it's gonna be very satisfying, none of that half-baked open ending.
Source: bro trust me i'm very lucky with my gamble/gacha my genshin acc have venti keqing mona klee jean qiqi childe xiao

Anyways just a hunch by looking at this artist's previous works, especially
the yaoi couple one that's based on a doujin, which have a very vanilla ending

Double-page supporter
In the first page I thought it was from the perspective of the stalker.
I remember beastars did that with the killer before we knew who he was.

Group Leader
Let's fucking GOOO BRUH! LET'S FUCKING GOOOO! Aye, my man finally figured out the mystery. Still curious about how it's ends but don't want to see that anytime soon. Will the MC bust down the door when evil hooded dude tries to rape? Idk but in waiting to find out.

I think in the first few chapters Mika talked to her friend about liking a guy from the Tennis club and this hooded rapist asshole is that guy she liked so most likely she will be asked out MC may fuck it up and do a time skip one more time and go back and finally fix the situation and be straight with Mika about his genuine feels and not his old man past feelings. Maybe a time skip later we see MC looking a lot better health wise and being outgoing since he has friends

Users who are viewing this thread