Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, seems like Mizusawa wanted Noda as a potential fall guy, though I suppose he may have also been sincere, assuming his obsession with Mika makes him think only the worthiest stalker can have her. I find it odd that he’s also obsessing over other girls too, though; seems like his “love” for Mika isn’t so exclusive.

Fed-Kun's army
God, in this comic, except for the bro, all guys are creeps at best, Mc included.

Dex-chan lover
What year is this? If smartphones are around it would be stupidly easy to get evidence on the stalker

I know its dark but holy mother of, it's freaking dark. I mean I know obsession is highlighted in this manga but good lord can someone free Mika from these creatures?

Thx for the team for doing the works! Once again thank you. Without you guys we won't be reading this one of a kind story. Thank you for picking up this work, because this one really opened my eyes to something I never even thought of lol

Double-page supporter
This is more interesting than mc story, manga should have been about stalking strategy and war between these two

And here we thought MC was the most obsessional about Mika, at par with hooded guy, but here comes player 3 as well. I feel bad about Mika, she was a magnet for freaks.....this explain a lot about the original timeline.

Aggregator gang
One more chapter to go, and we're all caught up to the latest free-to-read raws, good fast work there you guys.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just womp that kid. My man actin like fingerprints don't exist

Dex-chan lover
You know here I was thinking the MC was the worst one here... Jesus was I wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread