Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

Dex-chan lover
@Binbo
Hey, no hate on fat ugly bastards! Without them we wouldn't get enough hentais.

All those haters probably only want to self immerse into good looking guys and hate the idea of a fat guy. 🤣

d0v

This is like the weirdest NTR series I've ever seen. Ugly fat bastard has a hot wife out of his league but wants to go back in time to have her first time and keeps fucking up history so she gets raped and they ultimately don't end up together, then keeps fucking up the timeline each time he dies and changing things even more. Feels bad man.

Double-page supporter
This is one those stories where most people won't like it,which is fine, but if the story maintains, overtime the score will go up. Easy examples are the hyper violent revenge mangas, I remember they were at 5 & 6s and every comment was about how edgy they, eventually that wave passed and now they are high 7s and 8s.

From what I have read this has the potential to do same, but it is most certainly not assured. I think the tipping point here is what comes after the current arc, and who will take the place of the antagonist once they are defeated.

Man that guy put a GSP in her pendant? What a guy, engineering a reality where he traumatised a girl into his own arms

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. It’s still bad, but I was expecting way worse.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say the summary didn't make me laugh. Fucking time travelled for a hilariously silly reason damn I'm laughing again

Someone pls tell me if this gonna be worth the time

Users who are viewing this thread