Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - New York

Why did the chapter end? I felt peak coming. Blueballed to all hell.

Group Leader
@dropout How are you guys doing? Wanted to check if you're still doing more than just this series but not sure how to get in touch. It seems your website is inactive and now also got hacked, your discord is not listed on the mangadex page and the IRC seems dead as well (at least when i hopped on).

Fed-Kun's army
@dropout How are you guys doing? Wanted to check if you're still doing more than just this series but not sure how to get in touch. It seems your website is inactive and now also got hacked, your discord is not listed on the mangadex page and the IRC seems dead as well (at least when i hopped on).
We're still around. Shiori is our only active series right now, and with the staffing situation it's unlikely we'll be picking up any other series any time soon. Our discord isn't public, so you aren't gonna find it listed anywhere. As for the website, we're looking into it.

thanks for the chapter! wonder who these 2 new crossroads figures could be bound with. interesting choice to have their entrance be in reference to The Beatles when none of The Beatles were a part of the 27 Club.
I just really hope that it isn't limited to the 27 Club. Also, in the crossroad explanation, it said that you can call upon your chosen legend. Which means, as long as the musician is considered a legend, then they are probably crossroad figures. Which means that Jaco Pastorius has a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread