Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - All For One

Group Leader
We are working on it, and I'm shifting this to be my main focus. Can't promise any schedule, but I can promise that in gonna keep working on the series.

Dex-chan lover
many thanks

I read probably like the first 6 chapters around 1 year ago and forgot about it (I forgot the title and couldn't find it). I've found it again. Thank you.

Do they even need a permanent saxophone in a rock band? Seems kinda superflous.

You amazing people, you beautiful bastards.
I love you for translating this, thank you so fucking much for putting so much work into it.
Thank u translators <3.

Dex-chan lover
@NullApostle
That's the thing. Satssui wasn't wrong saying "This song doesn't 'need' saxophone". I mean unless they're gonna be a ska band or something it's superfluous. But it's about more than sounding good to them. They don't want to be the reason that isuzu quits music. They all know what it means to be discouraged from playing and having nowhere they can feel comfortable so the idea they chased her away is kind of weighing on them.

I dont want to be 'that guy' but holy shit this manga is so goodd and the visuals are just stunning its such a treat

Someone please pick up scanlating the rest of the manga i beg of you qwq

I would love to buy it in english but it doesnt have english publisher yet qAq

Users who are viewing this thread