Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan - Ch. 42 - Girl's Talk

Group Leader
I should be caught up to the raws now... so expect for there to be yet another long wait. Stay healthy, stay safe everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confused.
1. She figured out Yayoi was talking about sensei
2. She fell for sensei
3. She super gay af for Yayoi
Maybe all 3

I wish Maria will grow even more self-confidence. Her with free flowing hair is gorgeous, and I also think she could pull off a short hairstyle.

I'm glad we even got more after the first volume, so waiting knowing more is on the way is fine with me. Thanks for the amazing TL work as always.

@Rozzak Not figured out, maybe just planting the seed in her mind of the possibility, but it didn't seem to me she knew; just that Amai is being secretive about something.

Maria is just awkward around males in general, but I hope it doesn't go that angle.
3... maybe.

Dex-chan lover
"Could it be she's hiding something? Nah!"--Uh, hang on a moment. She started to tell you something, then thought better of it and didn't. You know she's hiding something. The only questions are "What?" and "Is it any of your business?"

Aggregator gang
Thank you red_bean_casserole for the translation and everything! I'm happy to see Yayoi's growing up little by little with people around her 😊. I'm so looking forward to see more about her family which never showed up before and, as well as, Sensei's backstory. Thanks again~

Users who are viewing this thread