Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan

Double-page supporter
I glanced over this title and thought it said Shota-sensei to Amai-chan and thought "Oh lordy it's one of these again..."

Dang was hoping we'd see more of her being chubby.
It doesn't fit with the character imo (and i know japan has more of a bias towards it) but she was hella cute

Double-page supporter
"Teacher and student romance" just means an older asshole in a position of authority is taking advantage of a dumb brat.

Contributor
@balenol Someone fucked up and added a last chapter to it, despite it being an ongoing series. LAST CHAPTER DOES NOT MEAN LAST CHAPTER TRANSLATED.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghede just checked baka, yep it's still ongoing. We're on the latest one I think. Baka said there's 2 volume available. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like kagopoii uploaded a chapter a few days ago for another series, so they won't be marked as inactive
@Lymus Why don't they want to upload their chapters for this series here, exactly? Have they been actually asked to?

The One
Staff
Admin
Yeah, no inactivity for at least 6 months now.

Kago said they want to redo the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I just read them on mado, they're all like really good already. SFX all redrawn and everything.
????

Group Leader
I guess I can understand that... (I mean, I myself probably have to re-typeset half the chapters I've done so far since I changed dialogue fonts halfway through).
Though given how they look I think they're fine as they are. At least it'd stop people asking where the chapters are?

Users who are viewing this thread