Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

What❓❗He's popular AND handsome? How am I supposed to insert my self into this ❓❗

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, they're both aware of their feelings right at the start

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
1. It's cool to protect someone, and it's pretty understandable for that person to not want to needlessly risk their own lives. Nobody likes a martyr.
2. Everybody is unique, meaning they have their own ways of responding to uncomfortable situations. She has a crush on him, so it makes sense for her to be all fluffy with him.
3. If photography was that simple, then explain why movies don't just pick up some random person from the street to shoot their movies and pay them $20? You must be the type that says, 'Art is easy, it's just drawing some lines on paper.'
4. Please learn to not force your own beliefs on other people, the author in this case. Else, you'll be making a lot of people angry in the future.
Uk shes using a smartphone and not the monstrosities they use for movies right? If movies were made with phones then yeah they would only pick a handful of random guys but they acc use stuff that allow for a lot more control, phones usually allow the user to skip a lot of steps and limit what you can do so the photo can come out nicely regardless of ur knowledge, ofc whether its a good pic or not is more complicated than just the quality of the picture itself.

Double-page supporter
The first progress feels rushed, but the characters are quite interesting, I'll try to add this to my reading list.

Dex-chan lover
I love his internal dialogue, i love the dad, i love the gap moe, the double crush anxiety seems great, i wish i had found this manga sooner

Double-page supporter
Man, what a good dad. I don't hold it against Oshio for calling him out. He only did it when it was clear that the guys weren't backing down. He might have had to call in the big guns, but it was only after he gave it his best shot and he was smart enough to realize he needed to in the first place. No shame in that when, y'know, you're still just a high-schooler. It's the privilege of kids to rely on adults.

Users who are viewing this thread