Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Okay the author could do a better job (or is it translator) with this non-copyright infringement names. “Mine” is just confusing and “minsta” is just cringy (but at least not confuing). Something like “pine” or “rine” even better go completely out of the box with it and call it “vector” (could be a line”. Just anything but “mine”. That is actually painful to read (and makes me stop for a minute while reading).

Also this girl has no social awareness and is awkward beyond belief. I like it. Makes me feel less bad about myself. And who knows. Maybe the socially awkward and inept me is also secretly popular (let me dream okay).

Ahahaha, and this, kids, was the third time Japan was nuked.

Thats da bomb, girl! :D

@NinjaBat if you're asking about the LN I was talking about, the title would be "Otonari no Tenshi-sama ga Dame Ningen ni Sareteiru Ken" but the translation of the LN stopped since it got licensed. However, the web novel had been translated I think since Chapter 1 and currently there are 200+ chapters. There are also archives of the fan translations of the first and second volumes I think. It's a really good read. The romance is great (though slow burn it could not be to your liking) and the interactions are really wholesome. There is "drama" but it gets resolved quickly. Really 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
I, as a brazilian, did not know that confeito was even a thing

I use to call it "that sugar thingy"

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Ren! I like ren, i want more ren!

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread