Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai

Dex-chan lover
So far (chap 7) this manga is oddly enjoyable. I can see the flaws obviously. I kinda hoped they'd continue with her being 'salty' (even tho a more fitting descriptor would be 'bitter' I figure) and whatnot but hey. I like the humor, dad is a bro, hopeful to see how it progresses. Ideally it doesnt drag on too long.

Here's hoping.

I just saw chapter 11 (raw), is that a love rival I suppose? I hope it's not, I just want a comfy romcom without any deep drama.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Damn the web novel has been on hiatus for almost a year. Not looking good...

Dex-chan lover
Every romance needs an obstacle to conquer. Unfortunately, this one opted for "The main characters are complete blockheads with crushing self-esteem issues", one of the more infuriating ones. It does hurt the fluffiness a bit. There's only so much suspension of disbelief to go around.

But it's pretty funny when it's in the mood for it. The side characters do a good bit of the heavy lifting.

I hope tetsuyama kaya does more art for cutesy romance manga, the way he draws the eyes are pretty. His hentai works are also pretty great.

Dex-chan lover
Damn the web novel has been on hiatus for almost a year. Not looking good...
Volume 3 is just out last September, so probably focusing on the printed version.

BTW, the author is doing these promotional stunts for the novel's merchandise. ^^::
https://twitter.com/sawatari_kazami/status/1331564274947264514 (Twitter thread, yeah that's him)

Fed-Kun's army
That cliff is so evil. There looked to be a few more pages too so I wasn’t expecting it lmao. I mean I saw it coming, but didn’t think it’d stop there sigh.

Well.. it’s ok, the art is a bit stiff so it’ somewhat of a turn off but it isn’t bad.

Users who are viewing this thread