Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai

Dex-chan lover
I hadn't read it before but I got interested after seeing this manga and checked out some of the novel raws (only a small bit has actually been translated). Unfortunately it was kind of a mess...way too much stupid bullshit and needless drama. Also Satou's father is overbearing to an absurd degree. I know overbearing fathers are a trope as old as time but that guy really takes it to another level.

This is not the fluff you're looking for.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

> Wants friends and to have conversations with people
> Immediately gets bored when someone tries to talk to her and shoos them away

Yeah, okay... So dumb.

Power Uploader
i’m sorry, i really tried to like this but there are way too many plot holes, as others have commented before me. it’s like they stuck a bunch of tropes and added them in somewhere because they’re cute but didn’t bother making sure things before it (and after) actually match up with it, or at least don’t directly contradict it.

great job on the translator’s and scan team’s part, though!

As per genres stated, I can somehow tolerate its plot holes and lacks on dialogue. Yeah, just like any other romcom. Anyways, quite enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
Romance is quite nice, but the characters have copy-paste-personalities, and the humor is either too "try-hard" or outdated. Okay on a quiet evening, but kind of awkward to get seriously emotionally invested in.

It's average but decently enjoyable. The first chapter is subpar compared to the next 4 chapters.

THX for the translations, very much appreciated. Hope we can get up to date on the raws though.

Dex-chan lover
I expected more bite from the premise, but both MCs are kinda generic

i came here for romance but i found human shit, best character: his father

the romance here is so dumb and isn't even fluffy, just a lot of cringe

well in summary the art is rlly good but the story, tf lol is fuckin trash

Users who are viewing this thread