Shiraishi-kun's Classmates - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Barbecue Bonding

@MangaForever The Mangaka did BL before, and the more I read the more confused I get about the fact this doesn't got like a Shounen-ai tag or sth.

Power Uploader
@Momohana hmm what BL did she do? if you're looking only at mangadex's author works, all the yaoi series is someone else with "chinoku" in the middle of their name which is a different person...

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings for this story. It feels like it will end in yaoi which im fine with but yaoi isn’t really my thing either. I guess as long as the story is good then it doesn’t matter. Im team sisters(Rabbits) until we see the girl that asks if she is scary’s animal form

....I would be the happiest person on this world if my classmates were to keep their animal form the whole day, and if on top of that they let me cuddle or pet them whenever 😅

Double-page supporter
This defenitely has a very strong shounnen-ai vibe (no matter what the tags say), which I totally love XD

Dex-chan lover
As long as this shit keeps being as fluffy as now, you can slap that bl shit on my face as much as you want. Series with mc that just wants to make friends is my crack man.

Users who are viewing this thread