Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 10 - Very dark ability, but very cheery personality kinda deal

Y’know, I kinda just now realized that the gyaru duo and the mc and his best friend have matching hair colors. It somewhat shows that they’re similar, but also contrasts them considering how the gyaru duo mostly act the same, while the bro duo are opposites of each other personality-wise. Also, out of these four, only the mc himself is the most relatable to considering how he acts as the reasonable straight man to all of their antics, which again contrasts him from his homie. Funny but interesting overall.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Can't go wrong with puppies lol

hurray for annoying cheeriness, i was half expecting a plot twist to reveal some traumatic backstory where he 'accidentally' killed some ppl via his black hole ability and his personality was a cop\ping mechanism lol

Dex-chan lover
My manga-inflicted brainrot is so severe that I only just now realized that Hikaru and Masa have perfectly contrasting powers and personalities.

Dex-chan lover
those are signs man, he's a very depressed person if he's like this.
He might look cheery but inside he's depressed, that's why he says stuff like that to MC
lol well i can imagine some kinda inferiority complex or maybe wants him to try to make some friends, but other than like overcompensating or forcing it a bit, i can def imagine there are some teens that have that kinda energy being youthful even if they aren't as over the top cheery

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @roppatsu
  • p2 You submit that work in yet? -> You submit that work yet? // You hand that work in yet?
  • p5 Going up there too much lately lol -> Going up there too much lately lol. // Going up there too much lately, lol.
  • p7 Tomo-rrow -> Tomor-row
  • p7 Aun...ti... -> Aun...tie...
  • p15 Theere there -> Theere, there // There, there
  • p16 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p17 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p18 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p22 english phrase -> English phrase

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Author always said he shines a little but he sometimes shines kinda brightly.. And it's even works as an flashbang before..

I think he underestimate himself.. The Gals knew something about him in the future and seems enjoy what will happen next..

This guy will be very useful when exploring something.. or find something in dark..

Users who are viewing this thread