Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 8 - Solving consecutively kinda deal

Contributor
To be fair, she’s not wrong in regards to the Theseus Ship problem. The concept in that is that Theseus’s ship constantly needs to get new parts, and eventually it is renovated so much that no parts of the original ship are there. So is it still Theseus’s ship?

And sure, you could wax poetic about it, but if Theseus still considers it his ship than it might as well be his ship.

That said, Misato the only way to solve the trolley problem is to beat up the guy who keeps tying people to the trolley tracks for an ethics-based quandary.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a wild ride...

drug-anime.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

She found the answer, instead of just sitting there and accepting fate, just fucking doing something about it. i’m pretty sure we can all take a lesson from this
I mean, take a look at yourself? are you in the place you want to be? would your life be better if you actually did something instead of sitting around and doing nothing, like a neet?
i’m not.
fuck i need to go get a job :aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Churus are widely available outside of Japan. I can get it in the neighborhood pet store. Heck, I even have a jumbo pack at home now. The thing is, churu is apparently not that popular with all cats outside Japan. Only one of my five cats enjoys churu (actually, he's downright mad for it). My guess is that people just don't import churu because actual demand isn't that high abroad.

It's basically cat ice cream. The one cat who loves it highly recommends it; five paw prints.

Dex-chan lover
Churus are widely available outside of Japan. I can get it in the neighborhood pet store. Heck, I even have a jumbo pack at home now. The thing is, churu is apparently not that popular with all cats outside Japan. Only one of my five cats enjoys churu (actually, he's downright mad for it). My guess is that people just don't import churu because actual demand isn't that high abroad.

It's basically cat ice cream. The one cat who loves it highly recommends it; five paw prints.
You can get Churus for like 50 cents apiece on Amazon.
huh. interesting. From what I knew, there was some demand for it, but there was only one company who actually handled international work (Inaba pet foods) and they couldn't keep up with the demand since they aren't very big. This guess must've been wrong... this is what i get for not being a cat person

I've modified the credits page to just mention they might be rare depending on the region. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Dex-chan lover
The answer to trolley problem is simple, you just blast free bird and the trolley kills no one.

Fed-Kun's army
Podcast with two gals.. This is real name of this manga right?
Cmon i kno this is funny and all but tbh this is more like yuri or just friends manga with two gals. Im here since ch 1 and still author wants to eat a cake and have it (boy mc and two girls mc for more audience for both sides) ekhm overall boy mc is heavy overshadowed. Its a pity cus without him here, i wouldnt be reading this :/

Users who are viewing this thread