Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - At the End of These Ephemeral Days

Dex-chan lover
I just skipped to this ch and can't figure out on why does she have to thrown her pantie away...and why did her friends did the same!!??

Contributor
I somewhat enjoyed the manga until the last arc. And this ending is just bad and stupid. Director only proposed that he will rescind the punishment if she will marry his son, only to show how bad he is to give us ANY reason to not be on his side. And at the end there were no consequences of all her idiocy just for the sake of good ending? Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
me: What the actual fuck am I reading?
my brain: what the actual fuck am I reading?
my fingers:
me: What the actual fuck am I reading?
my brain: what the actual fuck am I reading?
my fingers: [...]

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck with that conclusion? They could get married but there is no way in the actual sense that the teacher should still teach there.

Dex-chan lover
I just skipped to this ch and can't figure out on why does she have to thrown her pantie away...and why did her friends did the same!!??
It's too complicated to explain briefly, so you'll just have to read it to find out.
What the fuck with that conclusion? They could get married but there is no way in the actual sense that the teacher should still teach there.
It also makes no sense that even a private school would allow wearing underwear to be banned for all students, leading to all the girls running around naked under the skirts. Especially in Japan, where a lot of schools still strongly enforce dress codes against girls, even measuring skirt lengths. Given that, his getting to continue to teach doesn't seem all that ridiculous. The manga's set in a ridiculous world.

It's definitely not every day it's raining panties, but this manga pulled one off.
71828559-07f8-4c32-82e6-c0410433ed84.png
@TanomoshiiKinoko I'd say it's almost a certainty that some panties were snagged by a boy or two. For horny high school boys with a panty fetish the temptation would be too much for at least one of them. Plus figuring out whose panties are who's would be complicated for the girls, what with multiple girls wearing panties with the same design and maybe even size. As a result, some may have ended up in the garbage. (Girls rarely are willing to wear another girl's panties that have been worn but not washed.) The girls would probably take them home to dispose of to prevent guys grabbing them, but this manga's world is insane, so maybe they didn't.

I like how it stayed true to its premise all the way to the end, with a very cooperative wind + sakura petals:
76717587-70bf-4228-a5f2-98df5ed85bfc.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a race against the axe.
It wasn't even the axe per se. The whole magazine folded. So they gave him the full amount of pages, but cut his time to make them by a third.

So a very severe deadline rush nonetheless, which probably gave less time to finetune the name (storyboard) and left some plot twists a bit weak.

-
Still, a nice enough story, a good enough ending, and my thanks to the scanlators hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to the author for making a good ending even with the closure of the magazine.
Still Authors skills are pretty good. He pulled it off in the end, and was able to deliver a good ending in the end. Thx for the tl.

thanks for the hard work.
even tho you can extend this series at least until the graduation but really glad this end with a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread