Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.2

Dex-chan lover
So i checked the site and latest chapter, there isn't any announcement related to the mango version. There's a banner that will redirect you to special site to celebrate the release of LN vol 20 tho. The manga adaptation must be really bad to get axed on vol 8 when the original LN managed to go 20 volume lol.

Dex-chan lover
what is with the modern hospital set up? i was honestly expecting a "it was all a dream" twist. was it literally just there to fuck with us for a couple of pages?

Dex-chan lover
12c.jpg

WHAT?! THE MANGA JUST ENDED LIKE THAT?! WTF IS THIS SH*T?! FIN?! THIS IS FIN?!
that was honestly disappointing if this is really the end of this manga.
I'm going to have
images

XD they gave up they saw all the hate and the long ass story so it most likely got axed in the quickest way oh well

The magic word 'fin' when the story just getting interesting will bring up people rage. INCLUDING ME...!!!!! WHAT THE F...??!!!!

You peeps want to know something funny? The little side text on the final page next to the rage enduring “Fin” says “this isn’t the end of the story” but it is for us English reading audiences as the novel only have 6 chapters translated, and it’s been dropped long ago. There’s nothing more for us. Let us cry our hearts out now

Dex-chan lover
How can they place FIN. At the ene and also place a teaser on the side of the page?

Users who are viewing this thread