Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Their Warmth

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

A little bit of a late reply, but it's currently on chapter 61 on some other sites like bato.to. There's also an official translation out as we
oh, well, thank you very much lmao. i've literally been waiting since 2021 and didn't know. I guess mangadex is just slow like that

Dex-chan lover
oh, well, thank you very much lmao. i've literally been waiting since 2021 and didn't know. I guess mangadex is just slow like that
Mangadex is just a platform. It's possible that whoever's uploading to bato.to has chosen not to upload to Mangadex for whatever reason or there's some issue related to Mangadex's upload rules. It's not an aggregator site that automatically takes from other sources. It just so happens to be a good source of scanlations with great QoL features and 0 ads (well, that changes in a month from now but still lol).

Anyways, happy to know that there is up to 61.5 out there. Off to read it!

Group Leader
Mangadex is just a platform. It's possible that whoever's uploading to bato.to has chosen not to upload to Mangadex for whatever reason or there's some issue related to Mangadex's upload rules. It's not an aggregator site that automatically takes from other sources. It just so happens to be a good source of scanlations with great QoL features and 0 ads (well, that changes in a month from now but still lol).

Anyways, happy to know that there is up to 61.5 out there. Off to read it!
Wdym? There is still no ads in August.

Users who are viewing this thread