Shirobuta Kizoku desuga Zense no Kioku ga Haeta node Hiyoko na Otouto Sodatemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1,885
Touching.
I had no idea Ode to Joy was like our Old Lange Syne to Nippon
I didn't either, but it makes sense that they use a different song. Japanese words were set to the tune for "Auld Lang Syne" a long time ago (the title is "Light of Fireflies" if you want to look it up) and it is used at educational events like graduations. So it would be confusing to them to use it at New Year's.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,462
Hyorin really pulled out all the stops to do a kindness to Ageha and his little family. That makes me so happy.

(I'm a little fuzzy on their gender though, are they a he or a she?)

I'm excited to see if we'll be meeting that duke's second son soon.

Thank you for the tl.
 

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
1,265
despite it's generic / cliché setup this manga is somehow really enjoyable to read.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top