Shirogane no Nina

Is it me or there were new chapters earlier?? Like, 8 or so

Contributor
Yes all of vol 3 and then it disappeared. Ive re-uploaded chp 18 to see if it hangs around.

Were the uploaded chapters official releases? That might've been the reason they were removed.

Dex-chan lover
If they disappeared, they were probably stolen from crunchy rolls, the official internet release.

Contributor
Ill take another look, but Im fairly certain there were no group markings or water marks on the pages. Who ever is deleting these chapters, leave a note as to why you are doing so.

The One
Staff
Admin
Forgot to check the comments. But yes we removed the chapters because they were crunchyroll rips.
Crunchy doesn't have any marks or credits on many (if not all) of the chapters. So the only way to know is to compare them.

Contributor
whelp, that's that then. Im off to read the koi to uso mangabox rips.

It's a damn shame the only official source for this is Crunchyroll, with no paper edition.

This is a wonderful and wholesome series, and I truly hope that it gets adapted to anime, because it really deserves it. Nina's deadpan humor and the relationship between Shutaro and Tomoe are the highlights, and I really hope the author eventually writes more about Nina and her family in the future.

I'd love to see some romance development between the little girl and the dude.

Picked up in the third volume hits diffrent when you see its been three years since last update

Users who are viewing this thread