Shiroyama and Mita-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - M16

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Shiroyama really loves Mita if he spent his money into buying her a new M16 model. You can really see how much she appreciated with how much she was tearing up.

But was Shiroyama the ghost, or was it just a coincidence?

Dex-chan lover
did he buy a new one for her or found the old one?
does it matter in the end? :meguu:
It doesn't matter... however, the M-16 was a mail-order so unless sufficient time passed he likely found it. Obviously, park ghost was him so he was definitely out there looking for it or weathering the bought one. Either way, shows that he cares, which she clearly appreciates.

Contributor
It doesn't matter... however, the M-16 was a mail-order so unless sufficient time passed he likely found it. Obviously, park ghost was him so he was definitely out there looking for it or weathering the bought one. Either way, shows that he cares, which she clearly appreciates.
I feel like she would have noticed? But idk, sorta hope he found it

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious because there is a panel with this checkbook in detail
maybe it's just him pondering
it kinda shows that he is willing to sacrifice a little bit of his Tokyo dream for her

Dex-chan lover
Seems quite strange she would forget it there, on the bench, if the whole reason they were in that park was to get a few photos of Tamiko holding the gun. But I guess it had to happen for the sake of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Seems quite strange she would forget it there, on the bench, if the whole reason they were in that park was to get a few photos of Tamiko holding the gun. But I guess it had to happen for the sake of the plot.
There was some times where I go to the store to buy something but ended up buying a lot of things except the reason why I go to the store in the first place. So I kinda understand why she forgot it, she has the brain of a senile old man like me.

Dex-chan lover
s0r8yu.jpeg

Damn

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they put at least a poster asking for her missing M16? It just didn't disappeared, someone took it.

Users who are viewing this thread