Shiroyama and Mita-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I Don't Have the Money!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, crippling debt from your own sister. Harsh
It's like $35, but if he doesn't pay it back in 10 days it's $52. If she's a true loan shark that interest will keep applying weekly until it does become crippling debt. Still though... I'd go paint some fences, mow some lawns or pawn some stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I get it. MC is portrayed as a wimp on purpose and for comic effect, and that he is likely to change for the better, but it's starting to get a little off-putting.
Exactly my thoughts. It was pretty funny and endearing in the beginning but now holy shit even the FMC is starting to look more well adjusted. He seems so out of place compared to everyone else. It's starting to get annoying now.

Contributor
Series is starting to lose it's charm by bullying shiroyama second chapter in a row, and main couple barely interacted with each other for 3 chapters in a row (and it's only volume 2)

Dex-chan lover
I get it. MC is portrayed as a wimp on purpose and for comic effect, and that he is likely to change for the better, but it's starting to get a little off-putting.
I mean he was blonde on that time skip panel on chp 1 so there's gotta be some development

Users who are viewing this thread