"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Very happy about a new Lich series, let's just hope she is a real villain and not a "villain" like a certain series about a certain Demon Lord who is more hero than villain.

Dex-chan lover
An interesting start!

I am very curious to see why this heroine actively screwed over our MC... From what she remembered, this isn't the "canon" behavior from the game, but if the heroine is a reinarnator - why throw away the "best unit"?

Whatever it turns out to be, I'm game for a nice revenge tale with a side of "humanity sucks"...
This is what I don't get, I'm guessing its from the writers perspective how to have the psycho reincarnator white lotusing the FMC but it's so poorly executed here and not a great trope to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
So... by deliberately changing the story the other reincarnated girl (cause it is clear that the "female lead" was one) by having one of the supporting pillar of the kingdom killed and holding huge resentment towards humanity, they may have, quite directly, brought the kingdom to ruin in the future.

Dex-chan lover
So... by deliberately changing the story the other reincarnated girl (cause it is clear that the "female lead" was one) by having one of the supporting pillar of the kingdom killed and holding huge resentment towards humanity, they may have, quite directly, brought the kingdom to ruin in the future.
And thus, in a roundabout way, brought their "premonition" into being.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Another lich manga, hope this one will be a good one too...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll talkin' about the plot.. but I came here to see if anyone else had the thought that I did, which was.

Damn, she's tall as hell on Page 27.

Users who are viewing this thread